Registration for the 2020 Football season is now open for ONLINE registration.
Registration for the 2020 Season is now open and will go through Aug. 20th 2020.
***PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PLAYER REGISTRATIONS WILL ATTEND HANDOUTS - FOR BOTH FLAG AND TACKLE. AT THIS TIME YOU WILL NEED TO BRING A SCHOOL REPORT CARD OR UTILITY BILL FOR PROOF OF RESIDENCE AND A BIRTH CERTIFICATE***
Registration Costs for the 2020 Season are:
Regular Price Registration (Now through July ):
Flag Divisions - $50
Tackle Divisions - $90
Late Price Registration (FIRST WEEK OF AUG. ):
Flag Divisions - $60
Tackle Divisions - $100
Nampa PAL Football consists of 4 divisions:
- Peewee Flag - Ages 5-6. Players must be 5 yrs of age on Aug. 1 and cannot be older than 6 yrs of age on Aug. 1.
- Junior Flag - Ages 7-8. Players must be 7 yrs of age on Aug. 1 and cannot be older than 8 yrs of age on Aug. 1.
- Peewee Tackle - Ages 9-10. Players must be 9 yrs of age on Aug. 1 and cannot be older than 10 yrs of age on Aug. 1.
- Junior Tackle - Ages 11-12. Players must be 11 yrs of age on Aug. 1 and cannot be older than 12 yrs of age on Aug 1.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR THE 2020 FOOTBALL SEASON
- Early/Discounted Price Registration Begins
- End of July - Last Day of Regular Price Registration
- Aug 1st - Late Registration Begins
- Aug 20th - Last Day of Late Registration (also last day to register online)
- Aug. 18th - 19th -20th - All players will meet at Nampa High School to provide Birth Certificate and proof of residence. Weigh-in and handout equipment for tackle players only from 6:00pm to 8:00pm. Flag players will still need to come and provide BC and proof of residence (report card is proof of residence). You can register on site if you need to.
- AUG. 20th - Last Day to Register for 2020 Season!!!
- Equipment handout - 18th, 19th & 20th
JR tackle coaches please come help each day as possible
PW tackle coaches please come help each day as possible
- 21st -Board will finish rosters and assign coaches
- 23rd -Coaches contact parents/players with team meeting date to set practice schedules
- 24th ?????? - Coaches meeting with St. Lukes at 6:30 pm at Nampa Police Dept. (mandatory)
- Sept 14th - First week of games
- TBD - Game schedules will be released
Jun 26, 2019
Registration Open for 2019 Season