Registration for the 2017 Football season is ONLINE ONLY.
Early/Discounted Registration for the 2017 Season begins May 25, 2017 and will go through Aug. 5 , 2017.
***This will be the ONLY opportunity to receive any type of discount on registration fees (this includes scholarship, reduced lunch related discounts, etc). ***
There will NOT be any discounted registration fees offered after June 30th, so please take advantage!
Registration Costs for the 2017 Season are:
Early/Discounted Registration (May 25 through June 30):
Flag Divisions - $40
Tackle Divisions - $80
Regular Price Registration (July 1 through July 26):
Flag Divisions - $60
Tackle Divisions - $110
Late Registration (After Aug. 5):
Flag Divisions - $80
Tackle Divisions - $125
Nampa PAL Football consists of 4 divisions:
- Peewee Flag - Ages 5-6. Players must be 5 yrs of age on Aug. 1 and cannot be older than 6 yrs of age on Aug. 1.
- Junior Flag - Ages 7-8. Players must be 7 yrs of age on Aug. 1 and cannot be older than 8 yrs of age on Aug. 1.
- Peewee Tackle - Ages 9-10. Players must be 9 yrs of age on Aug. 1 and cannot be older than 10 yrs of age on Aug. 1.
- Junior Tackle - Ages 11-12. Players must be 11 yrs of age on Aug. 1 and cannot be older than 12 yrs of age on Aug 1.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR THE 2017 FOOTBALL SEASON
- May 25th - Early/Discounted Price Registration Begins
- June 30th - Last Day of Early/Discounted Price Registration
- July 1st - Regular Registration Begins
- July 26th - Last Day of Regular Registration (also last day to register online)
- July 27th - Late Registration Begins (can only be done in person at Main Nampa Police Station)
- Aug. 5th - Last Day to Register for 2017 Season!!!
- Aug. 5 - Equipment handout
9 am to 10 am - A thru F
10 am to 11 am - G thru L
11 am to 12 pm - M thru R
12 pm to 1 pm - S thru Z
PW tackle coaches help 9 am to 11 am
JR tackle coaches help 11 am to 1 pm
- Aug. 5 - Board will finish rosters and assign coaches
- Aug. 7 Coaches contact parents/players with team meeting date to set practice schedules
- Aug. 9 Coaches meeting with St. Lukes at 6:30 pm at Nampa Police Dept. (mandatory)
- Aug. 21 game schedules will be released